WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Valen Gaming

Help! >> Step By Step Using Traffic Bot Pro 100% succes

ReplyThanks 2018/12/01 21:32:26 2 0

please anyone who can explain step by step this engine, the information is incomplete so minimum! even trafficbotpro site, no video at all, I bought it expensive, no instructions, please tell me about:

1.network and reconnect

2. Hits

3. manage proxy, how to succes run this engine?

4. example 1 campaign, and this campaign success all of the fitures, using keywords, ads, and the result for ads clicker

5. most importan about network, this fiture can automatic right?

i have start my campaign, run and other, after that new tab appear, and just blank, where is my website page?, where is ads clicker.. please any answer...

Aprilcaicai
2018/12/03 12:32:33

So sorry for the inconvenience. I will try my best to help you.

1, network and reconnect: this one is used to configure the VPN to the software to use. And the configuration of VPN is same as how you setup it in your computer system.

2, Hits: the number of running times for each campaign.

3, TrafficBotPro supports HTTP proxy, and luminati. Just click Manage Proxy button, enter your proxy list to this software, it will auto take these proxies to run in order.

4, i will try to create a sample for you using these features, please wait for the news.

5, if the page is blank, which means your proxy or network is not so good. What task are you running please? You can provide the details to us, we will help you check and test it in our side.

Aprilcaicai
2018/12/03 14:43:33

I am sorry to tell you that i cannot find a better website to create this sample for you.

Could you please tell me what your website is, and what keyword will you use to search? which page is your website ranked? I will try to use all data you provided to create the sample, then you can clearly understand.

Waiting for your news.

Valen Gaming
2018/12/03 17:28:19
3 # Aprilcaicai 2018/12/3 14:43:33

I am sorry to tell you that i cannot find a better website to create this sample for you.

Could you please tell me what your website is, and what keyword will you use to search? which page is your website ranked? I will try to use all data you provided to create the sample, then you can clearly understand.

Waiting for your news.

i just want this bot for ads click no other options just click my ads website, I see you're pretty good at this problem, so please:

for example you are me, what is the best settings would you do for get more click from bot to your website?

example like u change hits value to 10.000 or make more campaign then run all together, just for click ads i want to know that..from you..

Aprilcaicai
2018/12/05 19:00:22

You'd better no run the ads click task too often, also you'd better not run the task from the same ip all the time. Else Google can detect it, then will ban your account.

The best settings for Ads click should be:

Run this task a few times per day, and run it with different proxies each time.

Did you create the ads click task successfully? Is it running well?

Valen Gaming
2018/12/05 23:25:09

session-{session}.zproxy.lum-superproxy.io:22225:lum-customer-AccountID-zone-residential-country-af-session-{session}:Password

you write this right? what is "session" mean? is that mean you will run the taxt with random ip adress? ohh no!! please answer me, am i wrong do this??

: all this time i just using this one format proxy, i think if just using this format I don't need to make more proxy anymore, so i just run the campaign with this one format proxy, is this wrong? please the answer

yesterday my ads doesn't appear at all this makes me confused, when i start running my campaign the website appear, im using format domain directly to my website url, but no ads anymore, and bots looks an error because he didn't find the ads code, bots start connecd my website and then move scroll down and after that the task End:

-how to make my ads appear every im running the campaign?

- i have see u tutorial before, how to capture the ads, but it doesn't work bots running and then start moving scroll down, and then just End, it doesn't start clicking because my ads do not appear.

- is my internet provider or something?, i dont know anything if the problem is about connection, and something like that.., please your suggestion..

Aprilcaicai
2018/12/07 12:31:09
Session is one of the character from this code, and you can enter any value for it. I do not know what the specific meaning for it, but you can contact your luminati proxy manager, i think they can provide an accurate answer to you. We are using the 3rd party poxy website api.

Some proxy has random ip, and you can using one to get specific ip in each run. Just contact your luminati manager to know the details.

Is the ads appearing when you visit your website manually in your browser? What is your website link please? And which ads did you want to click? You can provide the details to us, we will help you check and test in our side, and will provide a solution for you soon.

Waiting for your news.
FameProducer
2019/08/28 02:58:44
How to run 100 screens at a time of a campaign , like i want 1000 views on a youtube video , then only 1 view is going at a time and when i saw videos on youtube 100's of screens were opening at a single time and 10 views were sent at a single time. Is there any setting which have to do . If yes then tell me please
Jolin
2019/08/28 17:21:58
8 # FameProducer 2019/8/28 2:58:44
How to run 100 screens at a time of a campaign , like i want 1000 views on a youtube video , then only 1 view is going at a time and when i saw videos on youtube 100's of screens were opening at a single time and 10 views were sent at a single time. Is there any setting which have to do . If yes then tell me please

Please modify the value of the debug count to be larger, then the software will run more windows at the same time.

But it is not suggested to set the number of the threads to large. Usually, the defult is 5.

old fox
2021/01/06 18:59:39
?????. ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? Paypal ???? ?????? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ????? ????????. ???? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???????
<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option