WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
mokote

increase debugging by adding error log

ReplyThanks 2018/09/29 18:52:02 1 0

hello,

Could you add an error log to bot chief editor?

error popup is visible only few seconds and it's very anoying when my project from start to end need few dozens of minutes and I need to sit and watch if any error will show to see, step number, where error occure.

Same feature should be available if my project is started by "run module in new window".

In that case error log should contain all variables and their values when error occure.

Regards

Aprilcaicai
2018/09/30 15:53:23
Very thanks for your suggestion. We will take it into consideration. Please wait for the news.
Karmagedon
2018/10/06 16:34:46
1 # mokote 2018/9/29 18:52:02

hello,

Could you add an error log to bot chief editor?

error popup is visible only few seconds and it's very anoying when my project from start to end need few dozens of minutes and I need to sit and watch if any error will show to see, step number, where error occure.

Same feature should be available if my project is started by "run module in new window".

In that case error log should contain all variables and their values when error occure.

Regards

I support the proposal =)
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2018/10/15 14:37:12
Already added that suggestion into our work list. If the programmer can add it, we will release the update soon. Please wait for the news.
Karmagedon
2018/11/10 00:55:19
4 # Aprilcaicai 2018/10/15 14:37:12
Already added that suggestion into our work list. If the programmer can add it, we will release the update soon. Please wait for the news.

This is amazing! Thanks!

The Run Logs is cool, but I would like to...

1. Please, add button to Run Logs window for clear log.

2. It would be great if the Task Log action messages were displayed in the log.

Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2018/11/15 19:19:30
Thanks for your suggestion. We will take it into consideration, please wait for the news.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option