WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
ferirob

How to write a social studies essay

ReplyThanks 2021/07/12 02:39:09 1 0
When preparing for the final exam, focus on the social studies essay.

Before you write a social studies essay, remember everything you know about the proposed topic.

For example, you are given an essay on the topic "grademiners reviews".

Highlight the main problem in the text. In our example, let it be formulated as a question: "Is the death penalty permissible?
Think of the constituent parts/questions that make it up. It is useful to write down in a draft the answers to the additional questions. This will be the outline of the essay. In which countries is the death penalty allowed? In which countries is it prohibited? What guilt deserves such punishment? What is a rational substitute for the death penalty?
Then sketch an outline.
Select 1-2 arguments for each part of the essay. It is a good idea to supplement the outline with examples from history, literature, and personal experience. All examples must be related to the stated topic.

Make a conclusion about the problem. Look at examples of social studies papers from previous years: "In my opinion, the death penalty is unacceptable, because no person has the right to take another person's life. By legalizing murder, we give birth to new executioners.

Related resources:
Preparing to write an essay in English
How to overcome the "fear of a blank page" when writing an essay
A couple of tips for writing essays
How to write a brilliant essay

Mike20
2021/07/12 17:56:52
I had fantastic consultation with wiseessays teacher. She reviewed my troubled essay that I had written,the essay changed into well written, he mentioned methods to technique and analyze the problems greater expeditiously and arrange thoughts hastily for me to produce a well written essay.
Timmy_Anderson
2021/09/04 04:58:37
Thank you for your tips and review of this services. I don't really like writting essays, but I think all students will find your review useful. In order for more of these people to read your review, I advise you to post it on Facebook, and buy facebook likes to quickly increase their number.
Axel Bowman
2021/09/09 16:06:14
Nice post! Thanks
Axeldavidson
2021/09/09 16:16:50
Great post!
Axeldavidson
JeffThorsen777
2021/09/16 20:09:07
It's interesting, thanks!
jonemartin
2021/09/23 02:07:01
This article is very useful for Students. It tells us to write an essay. Similarly, I am also provide you a useful service. That make your Door lock and keep your garage door save. Visit here
Peter Joseph
2021/10/23 15:06:59
Thanks to the author's comprehensive description, I learnt everything I needed to know about my topic after reading this post. I published a review that you may read on the site. Thank you so much for your time and attention.
xylophone
2021/10/23 15:29:44
I thank the author for creating the post; it was really useful to me and I enjoyed it. I made a note about it on the essay service review. I'd appreciate it if you could read it and accept it. Thank you for taking the time to express your issue.
<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option