WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
outlawed

Invalid Serial Number Error (SpinnerChief 4)

ReplyThanks 2015/11/27 13:18:20 0 0

I purchased SpinnerChief 4 today and trying to use the serial number I got at the Post Sales/ Thank you page but it always say "Invalid Serial". I have already wasted a lot of time struggling with this error. Please let me know how to go for the refund?

I paid through paypal using [email protected] as my payment email. Looking forward for your guidance either to activate the key or process the refund at your earliest.

Thanks,

Deepak.

fatherbuggs
2015/11/27 13:26:59

Deepak,

You are not alone. I am experiencing the same issue and bought the software over 8 hours ago without a response from support. I find this very shoddy to be paying so much for this software with such terrible support.

fatherbuggs

outlawed
2015/11/27 13:41:29

Fatherbuggs,

You are absolutely right. I bought this software for testing against WordAI but, have been struggling to enter its console for last 4-5 hours. Have read a few other posts with similar issues... the support team seems quite lazy with a huge TAT. I hope someone replies soon and activates the license.

Waiting desperately to see it working for me.

Deepak.

P.S: Have used "lazy" word for the support team. I wish SpinnerChief would worked to suggest a formal synonym for this too.. ;)

fatherbuggs
2015/11/27 13:54:35
I was on the verge of getting WordAI myself. It's stuff like this that gives Internet Marketing a bad name. I have a crap load of projects I have to work on, and I actually waited days for the Black Friday sale. And now this. My hope is that someone reads ours posts soon, or I will be going to Paypal to get my money back and report them to Paypal for fraudulent transactions. This is not acceptable to take a good chunk of my money and get nothing for it.
outlawed
2015/11/27 14:03:41
Same here (about the BF Sale). I joined the hype after a lot of shouts in BHW and a bunch of other places. Just waiting for someone to reply. I too, do not want to open any dispute in PP (since I'm already overloaded with massive amount of work), just looking for someone to help us out and let the things go as we planned.. :)
UKAlien
2015/11/27 14:45:33
I will have to add my disappointment to the others here - same error, invalid serial - emailed support since I see they forbid creating posts for this reason (!) so lets see whether we are able to actually use this software.....
outlawed
2015/11/27 15:03:48

I am not sure whats wrong is happening at the back-end. I never expected such a huge delay in activation of new accounts. Nowdays, even a 99cents hosting bought from a novice seller, gets activated instantly. No one wants to lose money, time and patience. Will wait for a few more hours before pushing myself to some other service with a refund request raised in PP.

This is not the end!!~Cheers.

tomsutton
2015/11/27 15:37:55
Im suffering the same, was hoping to get some decent work done today, but seems like I am goign to have to wait till tomorrow!
outlawed
2015/11/27 15:55:35

Agreed! "Yes or No", at least someone from the support team should reply. Losing charm of using this tool now. I thought I am the only one with this suffering.

What a pity!

WhiteHatBox
2015/11/27 17:44:10

Hi guys, sorry for the problem, seems too many purchase in short time leads this problem. We didn't get the paypal IPN notification for few purchase that leads some license code didn't get authorized automatically.

There maybe a delay to authorize the serial code, so please wait few time after payment, then try again.

If you still can't get the code to work after hours, please send an email to [email protected] with the serial code you got, we will authorize it for you manually at once after get your email.

Sorry again for the problem.

Congratulations to get super discount.

Let's ROCK!
<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option