WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
tprice

Calculate Similarity vs Multi-Thread Compare - what's the difference?

ReplyThanks 2015/04/07 11:55:05 0 0

So it took me a while to realize there are 2 different Calculate buttons to determine the similarity between articles.

How does the regular Calculate compare with the Multi-Threaded version?

And how does the Thread Number effect the calculation? How do we know what number to put into the Thread Number box?

Thanks!

WhiteHatBox
2015/04/07 21:17:00
just use the multi-thread one, it is newest and faster.the defaut thread number is good. if you need compare many articles, you can try to increase the thread amount.
Let's ROCK!
tprice
2015/04/08 11:26:44

Will version 4 of SpinnerChief let me compare more than 655 articles?

I noticed I can't compare more than 655 articles. I was able to generate 1000 articles, but when I compared them using either option, it would stop building the comparison table at 655 columns and just freeze. So I then tried just generating 655 articles and comparing them, and it worked successfully.

So will v4 of SpinnerChief help with this?

Also, for my project I can only use the articles that have less than 30% duplication. Out of the 655 articles generated, only 64 meet that criteria. Obviously there are a lot more combinations/permutations possible if you do the math, it's just a matter of getting SpinnerChief to create those combinations and compare them. Do you have any recommendations? Is it possible for SpinnerChief to look at the articles it's already given you, and then give you new versions when generating a new batch of articles?

I'm just trying to figure out how to generated and compare more articles so I can get a few hundred articles that are less than 30% duplicate instead of just 64.

Thanks for your help.

WhiteHatBox
2015/04/08 11:31:09
Does your original article is spun heavily? If you generate the 655 articles from the one spun article?
Let's ROCK!
tprice
2015/04/08 11:49:10

The article I'm testing contains 5 sentences. We've rewritten each sentence 20 times, so we have 21 variations for each sentence. These are spun on a sentence level. Then I used the Super Spin feature for word/phrase synonyms. I generated 655 articles and got 64 that were less than 30% duplicate. This is my baseline.

Now I am manually adding 2-3 times more synonyms to see how much it improves the 64 number. It's a lot of content to go through so it's taking a while to add all the synonyms. I'll let you know how the 64 number improves once I'm done.

In the meantime I wanted to learn more about the 655 limitation and if that will be improved in future releases. Or if there is a way to ask SpinnerChief to only generate articles that are less than 30% duplicate, rather than generating a bunch of articles and deleting the ones that don't meet the criteria.

Thanks.

WhiteHatBox
2015/04/08 12:15:51

I remember that there is no limit to article amount to compare, because I tested 1000 articles before and it worked. I will test the 655 limitation again and give a solution if there is a problem now.

generate a new article that is less than 30% duplicate to the original article is very each, but generate a new article that is less than 30% to all generated articles is hard, it need many compare and calculate.

Let's ROCK!
tprice
2015/04/08 13:28:32
That makes sense. If you could test the compare limitation I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
WhiteHatBox
2015/04/10 01:20:40
You are welcome, btw, is it possible that you send me your articles and let me do a fully same test with you?
Let's ROCK!
tprice
2015/04/10 10:00:39

Sure, I'll send you a PM with the articles and the settings I'm using.

Thanks.

tprice
2015/04/10 10:03:50
Is there a way to attach files to a prviate message? Or is there an email address I can send these to?
<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option