WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Hootinanny

TraficBotPro and 2Captcha

ReplyThanks 2021/03/03 06:33:05 0 0

When I do a direct link to my site there is no issue, but when I do search google I get a captcha that states there is an issue with your network need to confirm you are human. All traffic bot does is close the browser. This goes on and on and I never get any connections with my site. I used proxy spider, Rotating from Storm Proxies, and rented private proxies. The one that does the best is the private ones. When search they find the site and skip right pass it. I have no idea what I am doing wrong? I follow the steps exactly as in the training on youtube. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks a ton

Tom

UnknownGuest
2023/09/28 17:21:52
I was skeptical about one meal a day for weight loss at first, but the results speak for themselves. I've lost pounds in the past year smart for life zero calorie coffee creamer and I'm now at a healthy and comfortable weight.
UnknownGuest
2023/09/28 17:32:12
Norms for the formula and all its usage are formed for the approval of the goals for all people. The passages of the field and Sleep Good Gummies for Private Labelling by all choices. The margin is held for the terms. Goal is pushed for the mid of the natural and all sued items for the suggestions.
UnknownGuest
2023/09/28 17:49:59
To diverse stakeholders is emphasized, as auditors must bridge the gap between technical expertise and practical application. The skills acquired in auditing Online courses are not limited to the field of auditing alone.
UnknownGuest
2023/09/28 17:59:10
Routine check-ups and laboratory tests help track the progression of the disease and ensure that treatment strategies Type 2 diabetes symptoms are adjusted as needed. Patient education is equally essential to empower individuals with CKD to actively participate in their care.
UnknownGuest
2023/09/28 18:11:17
Community highlights the inclusive and empowering nature of the beauty industry. The versatility of women's cosmetics Nimue products extends to various occasions and seasons. From a fresh and dewy look for summer to a cozy and warm palette for fall.
UnknownGuest
2023/09/28 18:24:40
As the majority of internet users now access content via mobile devices, mobile optimization is paramount. Businesses must ensure that https://kleverstrategies.com/ their websites and marketing materials are responsive and mobile friendly.
UnknownGuest
2023/09/30 13:20:45
Mobility scooters are known for their user-friendly operation. The controls are intuitive, with easy-to-reach buttons and switches Golden Technologies LiteRider Envy that require minimal effort to operate, making them accessible to a wide range of users.
UnknownGuest
2023/09/30 13:33:19
Solving the mystery becomes a team effort, fostering camaraderie among guests. And the culinary aspect is equally impressive murder mystery dinner for large groups it's like dining at a five-star restaurant while unraveling a compelling story.
viccarcel09
2023/09/30 17:12:01
What a fabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. EZDriveMA
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option