WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
shashankscg

Proxy Server Refused Connection

ReplyThanks 2015/05/15 05:41:41 0 0

When i run this program, why do i get below error and what can i do to avoid it?

Proxy Server Refused Connection

The connection was refused when attempting to contact the proxy server you have configured. Please check your proxy settings and try again.

The browser is configured to use a proxy server, but the proxy refused a connection.Is the browser's proxy configuration correct? Check the settings and try again.Does the proxy service allow connections from this network?Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

Visit - www.ShashankGupta.net
WhiteHatBox
2015/05/15 23:06:08

The problem show in the browser?

The problem is more like a proxy problem, the proxy refuse to visit this page or maybe yahoo ban the proxy temporary.

The problem happen all the time or sometimes?

Let's ROCK!
shashankscg
2015/05/16 11:52:59

Yes, in browser. and it happens all the time.

proxies are working, and if i dont use proxies i get below error -

Address Not Found

in.answers.yahoo.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. ww.mozilla.org instead of www.mozilla.org)Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

shashankscg
2015/05/16 11:54:33

I have attached the image.

shashankscg
2015/05/16 12:01:14
I think my antivirus was not letting this run, i disabled it and it started working, so i fixed it at my end :)
WhiteHatBox
2015/05/16 12:33:22
Sounds good, btw, we have updated the software, the task creating problem should be fixed, please check.
Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option